Join one of our coaching programmes and go on an inspiring journey of self development. We can help you grow into the person you suspect is in there but may find difficult to find.
Our coaching focus is to radically building your self-understanding to overcome blocks and blind spots whilst building your ability to leverage your strengths. We work to increase your self-awareness which in turn brings greater choice, flexibility and precision in responding to your challenges.
“Matthew is effective, smart and erudite. Thanks to his guidance, support and challenge, I was able to push further and deliver efficacy, while discovering my true potential as a senior leader. If I had the choice between going to business school and doing an MBA at an A Grade research institution or being coached my Matthew, I would choose Matthew every time.”John Holliday
MD Globelynx, PA Group
Executive One-to-One Coaching
Our coaching is designed to help you generously reappraise your abilities and learn super smart ways of accessing your potential.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Refine who you would like to grow into.
- Clarify who you are currently in relation to your aspiration.
- Create an inspiring development plan.
- Establish measurable goals that meet your aspirations.
- Learn the art and science of getting the best from your self.
- Understand how to traverse the gap between who you would like to be and who you are currently.
- Build habits and best practice that supports your self-development.
History shows that small groups of people can change the world. A collegiate and empowered team can be a phenomenal force for positive change within an organisation.
Team members will have the opportunity to:
- Clarify the team’s fundamental purpose.
- Develop a clear and inspiring aspiration for the team.
- Create an in depth appreciation of where the team is in relation to that aspiration and a plan to traverse the gap.
- Establish clear milestones that monitor the team’s performance.
- Create an optimal team culture that establishes the best ways to achieve its agreed purpose.